Innovative & Effective Antenna Alignment Solutions
Sunsight Instruments develops and manufactures industry-leading antenna alignment tools and antenna alignment monitoring systems that support various industries. Sunsight’s flagship product is the AntennAlign Alignment Tool (AAT) – the most accurate, precise, and durable antenna alignment tool available on the market.
Microwave Path Alignment Kit
SMW15 Microwave Path Alignment Kit
Real time end-to-end path alignment system
- Aligns backhaul antenna links in minutes regardless of distance or frequency.
- Link can be aligned with or without radios installed or powered.
- Kit determines the required path alignment values automatically (target azimuth and elevation), eliminating potential data entry errors, incorrect initial path design or flawed data sheets.
- Each all-inclusive kit includes two alignment units to allow simultaneous alignment of both sides of the link in minutes.
- Can also be used to align one end of link and the other end at a later time, eliminating the need for two crews to align a link.
- Azimuth, tilt, roll, height, photos, and location (Lat/Long) captured in PDF report for customer and government communication agency records.
- Each kit can also be used as two separate RF cellular antenna panel alignment tools with no additional hardware or software.
RF Panel Alignment Tool
Engineered to deliver accurate, reliable results every time
- Only alignment tool accepted by all U.S. carriers.
- Integrates with Google Earth to identify antenna or environmental interference scenarios (patent-pending)
- Ability to capture on-site photos embedded into reports
- Versatile mounting options for various antenna size and shapes in the marketplace
- Most durable unit available – RF shielded, solid weather-resistant aluminum housing, no internal moving parts, 3-year warranty standard
- Reports full site alignment data, not only individual antennas
- Reports can be emailed directly from job site
- Use with any Wi-Fi enabled device – no fragile onboard screen or lens
- No annual maintenance or calibration requirement